• Sun damage also referred to as skin pigmentation conditions are caused when the body produces either too much or too little melanin.
• The result of this is Hyper/Hypo pigmentation which is light or dark marks on the surface of the skin.
• The most common pigmentation conditions include – Feckles , Sun Spots , Hyperpigmentation , Age Spots , Flat Pigmented birthmarks , etc
• Treatment options for Pigmentation include Skin Peels , Laser Pigmentation removal , Chemical peels , Laser resurfacing , etc
• Treatments can minimise and eliminate the appearance of pigmentation
• Treats body and facial areas
• Minimal side effects and recovery time
• Make-up can be worn after treatment