Fillers and Botox
Botulinum Toxin injections are the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure performed world over. The toxin inhibits the release of neurotransmitters at nerve-muscle junction causing the muscles to relax.
This helps to soften and erase the dynamic wrinkles and smoothen static wrinkles on the face. Equipped with a thorough knowledge of the anatomy of facial muscles. Our experienced injectors achieve good cosmetic results and avoid side effects.
Botulinum Toxin injections are used to smoothen:-
- Forehead lines.
- Crows feet.
- Frown lines.
- Bunny lines.
- Smokers lines around the mouth.
- Dimpled chin.
It is also an extremely useful tool to modulate facial features to achieve a more pleasant countenance. For example
- Shaping of eyebrows
- Reducing nasal flare
- Reducing gummy smile
- Elevating tip of the nose
- Elevating angle of the mouth(sad look to happy look)
- Rounding off a squarish face by injecting masseters.
- Smoothening necklines and neckbands for neck rejuvenation.
- Sharp jawline by doing the Nefertiti lift.
Excessively sweaty palms /underarms can also be dealt with by BOTOX injection. Results show up in a weeks’ time, start wearing off after 4 months and treatment needs to be repeated after 6 months.