Structural Fat Grafting
- Thinning of the face is a revealing sign of aging.
- The loss of subcutaneous fat has significant effects on your appearance: the eyes look sunken, the cheeks appear hollow, wrinkles form, and the facial skin droops and falls.
- Replenishing the face with volume restores a youthful, vibrant, rejuvenated appearance.
- In structural fat grafting (also known as fat transfer, fat injections, or fat augmentation), your own body fat is used to fill in the hollows under your eyes, lift your cheeks, soften wrinkles, and smooth out the facial folds.
- Structural fat grafting has the advantages of being completely natural, permanent, and without risk of allergic reactions