• Nose is the center of face and contributes significantly to the appearance
• Nose should be proportionate, pleasant and problem free
• Shape of the nose is very individual and rhinoplasty should preserve the natural look
• Rhinoplasty (commonly referrd to a “nose job”) is a plastic surgery procedure that involves reshaping the nose. It can be either a cosmetic procedure performed to improve the appearance of the nose, a medically necessary procedure to improve nasal breathing, or a combination of both
• Healing after rhinoplasty is slow and gradual with subtle swelling sometimes persisting for months. However, patients can usually expect to return to work or school within a week or two and to more strenuous activity within two to three weeks.